Thursday, October 30, 2008

Changing Lanes

We put together a short video from the shoot with rachel. She was a real trooper as I had her in some clothes and boots thats just nother thing. I really want to thank everyone that helped in this short video. The Motorcyle guy, Chris in all his patients and Lavon who is the all around go getter and my favorite fan. As always no photo shoot is about Gary Thomas Photography. I try to make it about you and the experience that goes along with the shoot. Im just the knucklehead there to push the shutter button and Im really glad that you let me into a small part of your lives.

3 comments:

The Caldwells said...

bad ass gary thomas!!!! that was an awesome video! ok ok i'm not so mad about you missing life on mars i enjoyed that video.

Cindylou said...

Impressive! It's all good!

T. L. Marchi said...

Thank you for allowing me to help and be a part of this video. It was so much fun, and a day I'll never forget! Ever!!